Questions to ask yourself:
Would you put your parents in a Nursing Home if you had the opportunity to put them into a private home for the same amount or less money? What about yourself? Where do you see yourself in the later years of your life?
Would you rather have a one care giver to six resident ratio 24 hours a day with at least hourly checks licensed by the State, or just having your loved one checked on if they miss a meal or waiting endlessly after they hit a call button for help?
Would you rather have bathing done when needed, not just once a week, or as an added fee if needed more than once a week?
Would you rather have your parent(s) be able to stay in their same room/location (and together instead of separated) versus being relocated somewhere else if their needs change?
Would you rather have your parent(s) be able to enjoy living in a beautiful home, inside and out, as if it's their own, or sit in a hallway or isolated in a room most of the day?
Where would you rather bring yourself and your family to visit a loved one? A residential home or a large, commercial facility?
West Michigan Compassionate Living should be your first choice for the best care.
Call us today to discuss your needs. 616-334-6262
• Licensed by the State of Michigan
• 24 hour monitoring including hourly resident checks.
• Ratio of 1 caregiver to 6 residents
• Bathing/personal assistance care as needed
• a home
• bedroom, bathroom, living room, dining room, kitchen, game room, outdoor patio, with beautiful landscaping.
• personal care
• all care levels in one home (not necessary to move unless hospitalized)
• family welcome anytime
• parties, holidays, family activities
• Most not licensed by State
• Residents only checked on sporadically or if they miss a meal.
• Ratios of 1 caregiver to 10 or more residents
• Bathing/personal assistance are extra price
• Small rooms
• Commercial feel to the building
• Multiple moves for different levels of care.
Web Design By Jemco Logics
©Copyright 2013 West Michigan Compassionate Living, Inc. All rights reserved.